Connect with us

Stalker Spotted Near Taylor Swift’s New York City Residence


Stalker Spotted Near Taylor Swift’s New York City Residence

Credit: Unsplash

Concerning reports have emerged that Taylor Swift’s purported harasser was apprehended for the second time in as many days outside her New York City apartment. The New York Police Department (NYPD) has confirmed the arrest following community reports about a person of concern in the vicinity. The identity of the individual has not been disclosed.

This incident follows the stalker’s initial arrest on Saturday when he was caught attempting to intrude Swift’s home. Despite the earlier capture, witnesses reported seeing him back at the singer’s residence a few hours later. On Monday, the alleged stalker was observed lingering around Swift’s place once again at approximately 3 p.m. local time. However, police did not take him into custody until 6 p.m.

A second witness revealed that Swift’s security team purportedly asked police to apprehend the individual away from the building, leading to an altercation. The NYPD has stated that charges are still pending in connection with these incidents.

The first encounter on Saturday involved the suspect trying to open a door to a building near Swift’s home, as reported by officers responding to a call about a “disorderly person.” While the police did not confirm a break-in, a separate source witnessed the suspect attempting to enter Swift’s residence.

Reports from concerned neighbors indicate that the alleged stalker had been seen in the neighborhood for several weeks, with one eyewitness stating he had been “sleeping on the stoop, chain-smoking constantly, shouting, and generally making everyone uncomfortable.”

Swift, who spent Sunday cheering on her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, at a Kansas City Chiefs game, appears to have been away during the second incident. The pop star had joined the audience in Orchard Park, N.Y., to support Kelce, whose brother, Jason Kelce, made headlines with a celebratory shirtless moment during the game.

As the NYPD continues its investigation, Swift’s representatives have yet to release an official statement regarding the incidents.

More in Entertainment



To Top